English to English
||the state of being employed or having a job |
• they are looking for employment
• he was in the employ of the city
||That which engages or occupies a person; fixed or regular service or business; employment. |
||put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose |
• use your head!
• we only use Spanish at home
• I can't use this tool
• Apply a magnetic field here
• This thinking was applied to many projects
• How do you utilize this tool?
• I apply this rule to get good results
• use the plastic bags to store the food
• He doesn't know how to use a computer
||engage or hire for work |
• They hired two new secretaries in the department
• How many people has she employed?