English to English
||of very poor quality; flimsy |
||a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible |
• only a rotter would do that
• kill the rat
• throw the bum out
• you cowardly little pukes!
• the British call a contemptible person a `git'
• a homeless tramp
• he tried to help the really down-and-out bums
||person who does no work |
• a lazy bum
||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on |
• he deserves a good kick in the butt
• are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
||ask for and get free; be a parasite |
• Her son is just bumming around all day
||To make murmuring or humming sound. |
Indonesian to Indonesian
||kayu palang penghalang (perintang) di pelabuhan;|
||peningkatan (perluasan, penambahan, dsb) yg pesat (tt ekonomi dsb)|