English to English
||The act of rising; appearance above the horizon; rising. |
||come into existence; take on form or shape |
• A new religious movement originated in that country
• a love that sprang up from friendship
• the idea for the book grew out of a short story
• An interesting phenomenon uprose
• The choirs singing uprose and filled the church
• The dog's fur bristled
• It was a sight to make one's hair uprise!
• The audience got up and applauded
||come up, of celestial bodies |
• The sun also rises
• The sun uprising sees the dusk night fled...
• Jupiter ascends
• The fog lifted
• The smoke arose from the forest fire
• The mist uprose from the meadows
• Christ is risen!
• The dead are to uprise
• I get up at 7 A.M. every day
• They rose early
• He uprose at night
||To rise; to get up; to appear from below the horizon. |