English to English
||keep in mind for attention or consideration |
• Remember the Alamo
• Remember to call your mother every day!
• Think of the starving children in India!
||take into consideration, have in view |
• He entertained the notion of moving to South America
• she looked on this affair as a joke
• He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician
• He is reputed to be intelligent
• I'm thinking of good food when I talk about France
• Yes, I meant you when I complained about people who gossip!
• He thought up a plan to get rich quickly
• no-one had ever thought of such a clever piece of software
• Think of any integer between 1 and 25