English to English
• What is happening?
• The meeting took place off without an incidence
• Nothing occurred that seemed important
||happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance |
• It happens that today is my birthday
• These things befell
||chance to be or do something, without intention or causation |
• I happen to have just what you need!
||come into being; become reality |
• Her dream really materialized
||come upon, as if by accident; meet with |
• We find this idea in Plato
• I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here
• She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day
||To come by chance; to come without previous expectation; to fall out. |