English to English
||earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages |
• How much do you make a month in your new job?
• She earns a lot in her new job
• this merger brought in lots of money
• He clears $5,000 each month
||convert into cash; of goods and property |
||expand or complete (a part in a piece of baroque music) by supplying the harmonies indicated in the figured bass |
||make real or concrete; give reality or substance to |
• our ideas must be substantiated into actions
||be fully aware or cognizant of |
||perceive (an idea or situation) mentally |
• Now I see!
• I just can't see your point
• Does she realize how important this decision is?
• I don't understand the idea